Sunday, April 5, 2009

Get in my belly

I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything but it just seems like I'm never on the computer when I'm home anymore. Aiden continues to grow, but never did get his new teeth. He's starting to drool again so we'll see what happens this time. His new thing is wanting to feed himself. It's a good thing that he wants to try but man is it messy. We have to let him learn though. It is quite amusing to watch him.




I think we're going to start feeding him in his diaper from now on though. Porter absolutely loves it. Aiden will reach out for Porter while he eats and Porter just wants to lick him because he's wearing half of his meal.

Since we're mentioning Porter, I have to share this super cute picture of Andy and Porter from earlier today. We have such a neglected dog, can't you tell?

Today, Aiden got to see Grandma and Grandpa Marple and got to meet Barb, Khris, Brandon, Drew, Mike, Lisa, Mariah and Travis. He didn't make strange with anyone which was nice. We had a nice dinner and visit. Aiden was out like a light at 7:30 and will probably sleep like a rock until at least 5:30. And on that note, I better get ready for bed just in case we actually get all the snow they're saying we're going to get tonight. Here's one last picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment