Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Funny Little Man

Aiden is talking more and more these days and there are more things that come out of his mouth that make us crack up. The other night, I was outside with him and Porter. Porter went to the door and barked to go in. Aiden opened the door to let him in but Porter didn't budge. Aiden proceeds to go behind Porter, push his butt and say "go in Porter, go in Porter". The dog still doesn't move, so Aiden says "Stupid dog". I was laughing so hard that I was almost crying. Obviously he has heard Andy or myself call Porter a stupid dog and has picked up on it. I guess it's time to be a little more careful with what we are saying. You have to love two year olds!



Oh...I can't forget to tell you about the other night as well. I think he is learning too much from the dog. Andy took Porter for a walk the other night and when they got back, Porter got a drink and went and laid down. The next thing I know, Aiden is in the kitchen, on all fours with his head in Porter's water bowl. I think I stopped him before he actually put his tongue in the water, but his tongue was out. I then explained to him that people drink out of cups, not doggy bowls.



I think it is time that we start having the video camera on us and ready to go at all times so we can catch these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment